What we do
Al Shirawi Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Company is the MEP specialist, offering customers the accessibility and support of a local firm with the strength, stability and resources of a global player.
We serve clients across different sectors including residential, commercial, hospitality, educational institutions, healthcare and manufacturing on an array of building types including homes, offices, showrooms, hotels, schools, hospitals, factories and warehouses among others.
As one of the leading MEP building services contractors, we have invested close to AED 100 million into labour accommodations, pre-fabrication capabilities, offices and storage. We are fully equipped with the modern IT systems and our Design and Drawing offices have state-of-the-art drafting facilities and latest CAD technology including BIM modeling.
Our strength lies in our strict adherence to design and installation practices, quality material, fail-safe equipment and in-depth expertise in the work we execute. We strictly follow guidelines to meet Leadership in Energy and Environment Design (LEED) criteria and Green Building Regulations.
Our Scope of Work
Air-Conditioning and Ventilation Works
- DX Systems including VRF Systems
- Air Cooled Chilled Water Systems
- Water Cooled Chilled Water Systems including Centrifugal Chillers
- Chilled Water Systems connected to District Cooling Systems
- Building Management Systems
Electrical and Low Current System Works
- High and Low Voltage Works
- Fire Alarm and Emergency Exit Lighting Systems
- ELV Systems such as Structured Cabling system, CCTV System, PABGM, SMATV, Lighting Control, GRMS, AV Systems etc
Plumbing and Drainage Works
- Hot and Cold Water Supply Systems
- Drainage Works
- Calorifiers and Solar Hot Water Systems
- Compressed Air System Works
- Steam Generation Systems
Fire Fighting and LPG Works
- Fire Fighting and Fire Suppression Systems
- LPG Works